DORWEST Green Releaf Tablet 100
Natural support for your pet`s skin, joints and urinary system - with soothing, cleansing and pH balancing properties
With a powerful combination of specially selected whole green plants, our Green Releaf® Tablets have natural soothing, cleansing and pH balancing properties. They can help to maintain healthy skin, particularly when it is sensitive, and can also be used to help maintain healthy joints and kidneys and as an aid for normal urination - things that owners of older dogs often worry about.
- Skin – calms and soothes
- Joints - helps to improve comfort and mobility
- Normal urination - promotes mild water loss, helping to maintain normal urine flow and pH balance
The pH balancing effect of Green Releaf® Tablets has been reported by pet owners to help reduce tear staining and lawn burn.
How do Green Releaf® Tablets work?
The specially selected whole green plants found in Green Releaf® Tablets deliver a powerful combination of natural active compounds which work together to naturally support your pet:
- Watercress - packed with nutrients and antioxidants, useful for neutralising free radicals across the body - a real superfood!
- Celery Seed - helps maintain suppleness and free movement
- Celery Plant - has a naturally soothing effect
- Horseradish - naturally supports the urinary system
- Parsley - helps maintain a healthy pH balance
Ingredients: Watercress 70mg*; celery seed 30mg*; horseradish 30mg; celery plant 30mg; parsley 20mg* (*Equivalent from extracts)
Administration: Initial 3 weeks or as required: 2 tablets per 10kgs bodyweight daily. Maintenance: 1 tablet per 10kgs bodyweight daily.
Can be used during pregnancy?: Yes
Can be used during lactation?: Yes