HARTZ 2 in 1 Flea and Tick Powder for Dog 113gr
Help your canine companion fight pesky fleas and ticks with this Hartz UltraGuard Flea & Tick Dog Powder! This powder fights fleas, ticks and even lice and is suitable for dogs and puppies 12 weeks of age and older—plus, it can kill fleas within just 10 minutes and rapidly eliminates fleas, ticks and lice for up to 7 days! This fast-acting powder is also water-resistant, so it can continue to work even after your pal gets wet. Ticks, fleas and lice can be a burden not only for your dog, but also for your entire household, but have no fear because when it comes to flea, tick and lice control, Hartz has got your pal covered!Key Benefits
- Combats ticks, lice and fleas for up to 7 days and can kill fleas within just 10 minutes, giving your dog companion the long-lasting protection she needs.
- Flea, tick and lice spray is specially designed for dogs and puppies 12 weeks of age and older.
- Powder is easy to apply to your furry friend and is water-resistant, so it still works even after you pal gets wet.
- Fast acting flea and tick powder is gentle on your dog but tough on pesky pests.
- Proudly made in the USA to protect your canine companion from pesky fleas, ticks and lice.
Use only on dogs. Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through skin. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. Prolonged or frequently repeated skin contact may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Not for use on puppies less than 12 weeks of age. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant, nursing, or medicated animals. Sensitivity may occur after using ANY pesticide product on pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately. Do not use this product on animals simultaneously or within 30 days before or after treatment with or exposure to cholinesterase inhibiting drugs, pesticides or chemicals. However, flea and tick collars may be immediately replaced.