MARROW BONES – M
Nature’s toothbrush, natural bones give your dog whiter teeth, healthier gums and fresher breath. Bones and their rich marrow are also highly nutritious, providing calcium, essential fatty acids and minerals, along with hours of great mental stimulation.
- Available in Small, Medium & Large to suit your dogs breed.
- Chewing helps stimulate saliva enzymes and when given AFTER meals for 10 or 15 minutes helps remove trapped food particles from the teeth
- Excellent for tooth and gum nourishment, Chewing on bones also help prevent plaque buildup and gum disease.
- Contains natural Glucosamine & Chondroitin for joints
- Natural balance of Calcium, Phosphorus & Bone Building Minerals.
- Rich in Omega 3 Fats for skin, joints & cellular health
- All Natural, Nothing Artificial
- Natural source of protein and fat.
- Raw entertainment for your pet.
- Always select a bone that is on the bigger side & cannot possibly be swallowed whole.
- Your dog should always be supervised when playing with our chewing bones
- Never Cook Our Bones & Always feed bones raw
- Refreeze after use to maintain freshness or Dispose after 48hours of being left out.
- Small (mini small breeds) eg. chihuahua, Pomeranians, Shitzu, toy poodles, Pugs
- Medium (small medium breeds) french bulldogs, beagles, Corgis, kintamani, small bali dogs
- Large (medium large breeds) boxers, labradors, large bali dogs, great danes